Monday 7 November 2011

Monday Miscellany

Hints to Lady Travellers is slowly adjusting to the week after a weekend that didn't go exactly as planned (sick + burgled = sad).  HOWEVER, in the dauntless spirit of my pioneering lady traveller forebears, I am pulling up my socks and looking forward to better things ahead.

They include:
Going to Oxford and London later this week.
Checking out the Little Museum.
Learning to sew (again) so that I can use some of these beautiful Liberty fabrics and make cushions for my small 'ouse (TM Gregory the adorable French nephew).
Rekindling my love of Dublin Bikes.
Finishing my life list and publishing it here so I have no excuse not to start doing the things on it.

And because every post is enhanced by a picture, here's one demonstrating the return of the Mean Face.


1 comment:

  1. Less mean, more Bell's Palsy, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete