Thursday 30 September 2010

The Night Before

So tomorrow I'm heading to Canberra and the start of the REALLY BIG, NO SERIOUSLY, ABSOLUTELY HUGE HIKE.

Here's what I'm bringing:


The hike will consist of 240km through Australian Capital Territory and New South Wales, winding up on Australia's highest mountain.

I think blogging is probably out while I'm on the road (though if it turns out I can access internet in the bush, you'll be the first to know!) but I will be back on the 10th of October with many photos and stories.

If you'd like to donate to hike4hunger, or know more about why I'm doing this, see
www.everydayhero.com.au/eithne

A huge thank you to everyone who has donated so far. I'll start the challenges (yes, there'll be photos!) when I get back.

2 comments:

  1. does any one else miss the updates? maybe we could all have a little chat when eithne's on her little stroll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I do - anyone know when she is coming back? I especially miss the pictures of cake....

    ReplyDelete