Tuesday 15 December 2009

Door 15




Luiseach, my foon, my favourite horticulturalist (she likes to quote Dorothy Parker: 'you can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think') outside Bergdorf Goodman's last Easter.

Maire, Roisin, Luiseach and I had a great weekend in New York, culminating in our trip to see South Pacific. (We all love Rodgers and Hammerstein.) Sing it with me, girls! There is nothing like a dame... nothing in the world!

[PS in the interest of full disclosure - I'm very careful about copyright - I should say that this photos was taken with Luiseach's camera. But I took it - so that makes it ok, I think.]

1 comment:

  1. so that's why it hasn't worked all these years. You made me laugh and feel warm inside. will she still be the same when she's a d 'phil as well as a d 'ame, a f 'oon and a hor 'ti 'culturalist?

    ReplyDelete